Latif Al Bulushi <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 18 May 1997 17:02:45 +0400
A FREIND FROM SULTANATE OF OMAN IS CALLING YOU.... AND IT IS TRUE .. BUT DO
NOT GET SURPRISED.

First, excuse me for sending this message to you through the listserv as I
am new in the internet and i would like to have as many FREINDS w/w, but be
sure all the letters any one will send me will be answered in private.

As well, it is no matter for me if you are male /female, young or old,
student,working or retired, black or white as long we could be freinds what
are all we need.

My name is LATIF AL BULUSHI, MALE , SINGLE ,and I come
from MUSCAT the capital city of the  SULTANATE OF OMAN, a beautiful country
with nice people, beaches, security, located in the Arabian Gulf next to
Saudi, Yemen and United Arab Emirates. with 1700 K.M of beaches, and
2.000.000 people, the head of the country is SULTAN, and his name is QABOOS
BIN SAID.well educated person and very nice for his country and his nation

My hobby is collecting used telephone cards. and in some countries they
call it (CALL CARDS or PRE PAID CARD) it is made of plastic the use it to
make calls instead of coins and when it get expire they throw it but i
collect them. And as it became difficult for me to get all the cards from
every
country , i thought to write to you in hope that you might help me in
getting some from your country even in duplicates with the same pictures.

You might be a collector your self, if so that will be great, then i can
send you some cards from my country too in exchange for the cards you will
send me and then you can start your collection, it is very intresting too.

But if you can not help me in that please pass my message to a family
member of yours or a freind who might be intrested or just he want to help
me in that.or to your e.pals w/w ( that will be a great help for me).

As well., please never hesitate to ask me any thing you want to know from
this part of the world, by the way have you ever visited OMAN, who knows
may be one day you will come here no matter for what, business,or holiday
and at least their will be a person you already know. and it will be my
pleasure to meet you face to face and we will have a meal and a drink
together.

Thanking you in anticipation and wishing you all the best to you and your
family and hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Latif Al Bulushi
P.O.Box 876