"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 20:59:04 EDT
On Sun, 24 Sep 1995 16:46:36 +0200 Eric Thomas said:
>On Sat, 23 Sep 1995 23:41:48 EDT "Geert K. Marien"
><[log in to unmask]> said:
>
>>   Enough!  I would think that LSTSRV-L and LSTOWN-L should be the FIRST
>>lists to run semi-moderated Send=Editor; Editor= Eric,(listname) ...
>
>There's a usenet gateway, so, this isn't very convenient.

   I agree  that it  isn't convenient,  but is doable.   What I  have my
people do on such  a list is signup to the list  NOMAIL.  Then, they can
post via the gateway (which is set as moderated to the list address) and
not be rejected.  I think us listserv people should be able to do that!

   Then again, 5-6 spams a week is only a medium price to pay :-).

**  Geert K. Marien : [log in to unmask]  (Bitnet: GKMQC@PUCC)  **
**   ListOwner: AIRLINE, NODEINFO, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List   **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **