Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:32:26 -0600
 Dear Prospective Host,

 I am seeking a host for a Standard Schnauzer List.
 This list will be available to those who are seeking information on the
 breed and the members of it's fancy.
 I currently own the Giant Schnauzer list and have found that these lists
 educate prospective buyers about the breed. This includes, but is not
 limited to, breed characteristics, grooming, health issues, breed rescue
 efforts, upcoming events, and general support and information about the
 Standard Schnauzer.
 You may or may not be aware that a Standard Schnauzer, Ch. Parsifal De
Casa Nezer, recently won Best In Show at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog
Show.
While this is a great honor for this individual dog and his breeder, owner,
 and/or handler.  It can devastate a breed through popularity.  A popular
 breed must constantly educate prospective owners about responsible
 ownership and spay/neuter issues.
 The email discussion group is an invaluable tool for the breeds lucky
 enough to have one.
 The Giant Schnauzer list has had quite a few rescue announcements, has
 educated many prospective owners about the suitability of the breed for
 their lifestyle and has offered overall support for those who love to
 "talk" schnauzers.
 These lists open up a world wide community of those who love the breed.
 I would like to administer this same type of list for the Standard
 Schnauzer. I know there is a need because of the many Standard Schnauzer
 owners who belong to the Giant Schnauzer list.  There is a niche to be
 filled here.  I hope someone will host us and help fill it.
 Please reply via private email.
 Thank you very much,
 Leigh Paintin,
 Owner, CYBERGIANTS