Bill Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Aug 1994 15:59:06 CST
Well, this is probably too late to be of any use, but...

On Mon, 22 Aug 1994 23:32:17 EDT, Mike Ramundo <[log in to unmask]> said:
>                                                        is there anyway
>I can tell MY listserv not to distribute to that site ?

I don't think you can do it with LISTSERV.  But (if you're VM, with RSCS
v2 or greater) you could add a REROUTE for that userid to some dummy
link which is permanently INACTIVE.  Then, when they get things straight,
REROUTE the stuff back to your real downstream link.

Hmmm.  I think I'd have to be pretty desperate to try this, though.

>- mike ( rapidly balding !!!! )

Well... ok.  Maybe if I was THAT desperate...    :-)
Bill