Brad Burnette <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:23:26 -0500
I have set up a list with the following Notebook entry:

        * Notebook= Yes,C:\ListServ\Archives\ListName,Monthly,Private

It seems to be properly creating the list archives because when I send
"index listname" to the list server it says there are 3 weekly archive
files.

But when I click on List Archives from the WWW interface I get this message:

        The archive files could not be accessed, either because the list does not
have Web-accessible archives or because they are        being updated. If you know
that the list has Web archives, please try again in about 30 seconds, and
report the problem if   it persists for more than a few minutes. The file
that could not be opened is 'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\archives\listname.html'         and
the error code was 2.

I looked and that html is not there but don't know if I have to create if
manually or if there is some listserv setting that I'm missing. I've looked
all over the manuals but can't find anything. I'm using ListServ Lite.

What am I doing wrong?