Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 May 1997 10:48:17 -4000
On 21 May 97 at 10:03, Stan Horwitz wrote:

> Perhaps, but NONE of the owners is receiving error messages.

I just tested it out on my test server. I used your header, word for
word, with the exception of putting my e-mail address and several of
my other selves :-) as the owners. Then I subscribed to the list and
added a bad address to the list. Then I sent a message to the list.
The first address listed received the bounce from the bad address.

Therefore I think there must be something else wrong besides the
header. What system are you running under? If you are using sendmail,
are all of the right aliases defined? Is the owner receiving mail
from the list itself?

Francoise