Alejandro Martín Gómez <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:39:51 +0100
Hi Everybody!

We want to move our log and spool directory to a NAS (Network Attached
Storage) to pave the way for a fail-over system, i´ve found in system.cfg
the place to do so along with the strong recommendation to against making
changes there. It recommends those changes to be made in site.cfg but i
haven't found any var on the docs to wich assign those values.

It is possible then to change this directories?

If the answer is yes, how?

Thx in advance

Alejandro Martín Gómez         Sire, Sistemas y Redes Telemáticas
Amara 7                                      28027 MADRID (Spain)
Telf.: +34-91-4072522 Fax: +34-91-4070559 E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.sire.es                             http://www.sire.es