Date:         Fri, 27 May 88 13:47:52 EDT
Sender:       Usage Guidelines List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Ross Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: USENET users - a personal obervation
To:           "Leonard D. Woren" <LDW>

>To:  my opinion they're a garrulous lot wiion  an exc  Mive tendency
>toward PDlaming, butinihat cruld be highly prejudiexd by ion e
>particular lists I'  Miruleen trackla.

    No, yruheye right.  Tbutit's  anactighw T, bey are, on all byulasts.

>                                      Sinex>Tost sagw iniecbe e libyu
>ey b highunix oriented, tiich I am not, istsI'been reading ion las
>likivhe local domainl bts (suinga and ca)iid ngads lase
y iolipastedanien, forsaly ahaons (mers, etc.

    .  e "at mp."  be einl are,  ige oanyiidami e  Min  w, flikan  allm hers
( lotwit s anexption  ost "talk.bizarre" artierecbt wer, oy  *igany*
goes).

stssMy purpose butis istsIruleo
>e "ion ey'allbbotowaply bbtiitolynferendla  Mint wh allLISTSERVbutit
>mdol orienien atowarplh.
>
>stssre enecbtl i"aression is, binihmex> ostbyseais libbe e rly
>recreational ingamege oy io anae use ien,r  Minork reard rieapborsI solviadre,n
>no Truleouter disciplines.

    Speakrenas  a BITNET iona LISTLISVhl atpunen noic'd butiI'inio agree.
c.iniraffical i  USENET ose   Miry megorsbutiI do ndlwiac reemiahtHowami er,
,   No,u  nee)io know  " y'omaNekn Jers T,er,ruha, fl safeighstranny-dip,
byrebutit al>tys all "e rl.nrejep.newsg atuat m  (W T?  Did ic ben e isomeone
say "  (iniha >tste ostCPU/Difei/$?")

stsjOdiphleoplpoavebutiIcrme, brue ron it
ncallme can ld a lo>Toge oigaod>Taterial orulekitechiebys.

    Certaomaex> ki.  eomat mp." s at oridoion  nou, brrulekhnihe viaien,megoRVb>
t wien,rrthd,y mha,loggrenion sgnoukimuck ca)>TirehtIge o,   yrrena Unix
sl>tems apwsamons    N T,eallme't liI'herhout "ruleo. hix. lotbirds".

stsµch still
ncendmegofeelrue BITNET sioallorswiae iomaap, bitilv" slynenexs
e l, bilvallre,n-no terist segmeorifficndlwde reeamerspeer dt weviaw
e lrecfficat mp PDor, akrHoer,rstiw I on it, allfuzzies or am Tser d" sle
>utedisclineulas  A liha,dont, bsiosioprst a personal oy onion bas  nmen a
>s lhiy k.on bd sa"auteddinI'he r.

    Quiteha,o.

Ross Pat-nson
Rutgersyrrc erst wy