"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Sat, 10 Sep 88 22:45:33 GMT
Due  to the  definition of  a virtual  route between  DEARN and  CUNYVMV2, the
present version of  LINKSWT FILE appears to give  d(DEARN,BITNIC)=1. This also
caused GENROUTS to  route all US traffic via the  volume-charged german lines.
The weirdest part of the story is that  MY LISTSERV gave a correct value (89 I
think)  because I  had made  the change  in advance,  but for  some reason  it
appears that I didn't  distribute it. Must have something to  do with the fact
that  CERNVM  was  unavaible  last  weekend  and  thus  I  couldn't  logon  to
[log in to unmask] Anyway, a new version of LINKSWT FILE + PEERS NAMES is on its way.

  Eric