CERN Eric Thomas <ERIC@CEARN>
Mon, 28 Mar 88 23:36:00 GVA
A  new  version  of  the  LISTSERV line  monitor  package  is  available  from
[log in to unmask] It features the following changes:

- Support for RSCSV2 (STOP vs FORCE) through the use of a new SYSVARS variable
  in each nodeid section, "VERSION". See LMON SYSVARS for more details.

- Automatic detection of files which remain active without ever transmitting a
  single record.

- User's  and operator's  guide  (LMONUSER/LMONOPER MEMO).  I  had started  an
  installation guide but didn't  have time to finish it, and  won't be able to
  work on it until I find an IBM DCF somewhere around this place, which sounds
  as hopeful as the quest for the Holy Grail :-(

- Release 1.5m is now required. LSVCKPRV  is used for validation checking, and
  produces nicer error messages letting you  use your personal password if you
  have one.

Eric