LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 11:52:19 EST
On Wed, 19 Jun 1996 11:38:40 -0400 Gregory Decker said:

>So it is OK to take cheap shots at listproc? That is what I was objecting too.
>Listproc serves a purpose with thousands of satisfied users.

Considering that this is a mailing list for *LISTSERV*, yeah... I think
it's okay to take cheap shots at listproc here, personally.  I'm sure
if there's a listproc mailing list somewhere that the folks there take
the occasional cheap shot at LISTSERV.  Get over it or get off this list.
Even MajorDumbo serves a purpose for some folks.

>My list is in the works. It starts with a list maintainers manual.

Amen, though I'm lucky enough to be in the same vicinity as Nathan
so I can pick his brain fairly easily and occasionally get to see
rough (sometimes *very* rough :-) drafts... and he brings me chocolate.
It *does* exist, though... really...