Phil Howard <PHIL@UIUCVMD>
Wed, 26 Nov 86 15:42:52 CST
Let's remove the discussion of file transmission formats and protocols
to another list.  On the other list we can discuss (and argue) the need,
or lack thereof, for a new format/protocol, as well as what such new
ones might be if they were to be done.  Also, I'd like to take a poll
on favorites of existing ones.  My favorite is far and away CARD, with
DISK second, and NETDATA a close third.  PRINT and PUNCH are just too
far down to think about.  I will name this list FFP-L at UIUCVMD.