Don Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Nov 1991 08:49:12 GMT
FROM: Don Barker
      Office Automation Administrator
      Phone (403) 220-5441           Fax (403) 282-9361
   Excuse me if this is not the correct list to post questions regarding
the Listserver. Please forward it over to the appropriate group if
possible.
   We have noticed that mail sent to the listserver via profs becomes
indented by one space when the note is finally distributed. This causes
notes to appear scrambled when read by the people on the list. Particularly
if the text of the line is 72 characters. Has anyone else experienced
this? Can it be modified?
   Also we use the forward facility in Profs a great deal. What this does
is include the prior notes and send it along with your reply. If the
listserver sees the same Send: or Reply: name further down in the notes
it will not send out the note since it expects to get into a loop. Has
anyone modified this facility to allow a Profs forwarded note, with the
same listname be sent to the same list?
   If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. You may Email
me directly if you feel that these question have been answered before.
Thank you for your help and patience.

          Regards Don.
          Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ... Use Electronic Mail.