"Scott J.M. Campbell" <SCOTTC@UTOREPAS>
22 September 1987, 09:48:24 EDT
I don't know if this has been suggested before, but why not install a
global signoff command that would be propogated to all LISTSERVs so that
you can signoff all lists at once. This is particularly useful for people
who have accounts that are about to fade out of existance (like this one)
and who are on more lists that they can count. Postmasters/sysadmins at
each node should be able to do this command for others at their node to
get accounts that have been blown away off of LISTSERV lists.

On another topic, I'd like to ask that those of you who have a list that
I own to remove me from it. This account is going to die before I get
a chance to do it... :-((
                           thanx.
                                       scott
ps. I can now be reached at: