"Avrum Goodblat" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Nov 1991 07:42:40 GMT
Some Questions:
1. Does it make a difference to post to this news group or directly to
its listserv?
2. can there be two editors of a list and do all messages for review go to
both of them. I tried it and had problems.
3. does the unix listserv program interact properly with both listserv
and listearn peers?
4. Is this the proper list for such questions?
5. And now the biggie:
My account is on a unix machine, my list is on a listserver under VM
very far away (about 8,000 miles). I do have the ability to ftp over to
the VM machine. What is the best way for me to POST files into the filelist?
I have read Ben Chi's document and it seems to imply the need for VM.
I really need help with this stuff - replies would be appreciated.
Full instructions that I can share with the listserv admin are useful.

--
Heasif - The Judaic Studies Electronic Newsletter
A SAF Project - Avrum Goodblatt director, Yehiel Greenbaum, editor