LISTSERV Maintainer/Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:37:38 EST
I found the following reference located at
http://www.iupui.edu/~lstmaint/listserv_tips.shtml#7.

If you need more than one editor to receive all submissions, you may create a
separate (non-edited) list with just the editors subscribed. Then you can use
this small list, editlist in the EDITOR keyword of the edited list as follows:
   EDITOR=editlist,(editlist)

I can't find any reference to this in the documentation. When I tried this, I
of course (as the documentation suggests) created a mail loop which brought
down Listserv. Can anyone help me on this? Is this even possible?

Sincerely,
Mark Wiggins                       Internet: [log in to unmask]
Systems Programmer                 Phone: (860) 486-2792; Fax: -5744
University Computer Center         196 Auditorium Road, U-3138
University of Connecticut          Storrs, Connecticut, USA  06269-3138