Bruno Durasse <POSTMAST@BNANDP11>
Fri, 24 Mar 89 14:21:55 +01
Can somebody tell me if there is  a problem at DEARN with LISTSERV, the server
is not logged on since some times now allthough DEARN is up and running. A lot
of lists have peer on DEARN and some  are in fact peered VIA dearn. This means
that those lists  are hung. Is it  possible to correct the  problem before the
week-end or to  send some explanations (I haven't seen  any message about that
on any list), I  have some list peered via DEARN here and  I don't want to see
the spool space completely full when LISTSERV at DEARN will be restarted if it
is after the week-end. Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Bruno