"Barbot, Christopher" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 07:13:56 -0500
I think if you edit your default.mailtpl file and take out that text, you will be okay.
Read about it in the list owner documentation ... it can be fairly involved.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Mer Gimenez [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CANDIDATO2-L: confirmation required (A2705EBB)

Hello all. I have configured my list in this way:

Subscription= By owner
.HH ON
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Notebook= Yes,/usr/local/sendmail/listserv/notebook/candidato2,Monthly,Private
Confidential= Yes
Reply-to= List,Respect
Review= Owners
Send= Public,Confirm
Validate= Yes
Errors-To= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
Default-Options= REPRO,SUBJ,noconceal

How can avoid, if possible, this message?

 > ok
Confirming:
 > APPROVE CANDIDATO2-L 0A8290
Message successfully approved.

I need to put Send= Public,Confirm but I´d liked to avoid the successfully
approved message for end user. Thanks in advanced,

Mercedes Giménez Barrio
http://rincon.uam.es/dir?cw=884533691406250