Nick Laflamme <DPL1646@IRISHVM>
Wed, 19 Nov 86 08:39:19 EST
But June, doesn't Stanford have SUWATSON?

As it happens, Notre Dame's main system is IRISHMVS; we're an end-node
off them.  No one's ever listened when I've mentioned making them an
end node off of us, but I think that might be preferable in many cases.
(This is not to start a RSCS vs. JESx fight; flames (or agreement) to
me individually, please.)

Eric, has anyone tried migrating LISTSERV to VMS?  I know someone
(Yale?) migrated RELAY to a VAX; perhaps we can enable more BITNET
sites to run LISTSERV by helping someone migrate LISTSERV to VMS.

Nick