Mark Schwarz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:13:59 -0400
I am looking for a way to be informed of the number of subscribers that a
message is sent to. Because of government requirements, I must keep a copy
of every message sent, the subject and the number of subscribers at the
time the message was sent.

What I would like to do is have ListServ send me a copy of the message (I
am subscribed so that isn't an issue) along with the number of subscribers
the message went to. Currently I must go to the list reporting panel to get
the counts.

In my abscense, when someone else sends a message, I do not get an accurate
count (unless I count new subscribers & subtract unsubscribers from the
current day totals - not to mention the subscribers that ListServ boots
from bad email addresses.

Thanks,
~Mark