Alex Nishri <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 May 2021 17:49:35 -0400
What are you using for inbound anti-spam/anti-virus message protection in
front of Listserv ?

Our University is using Sophos PureMessage anti-spam/anti-virus software
running in separate on-premise email-edge servers. This was used in front
of our legacy on-premise email service, and our Listserv. Our legacy email
service has migrated to the Microsoft Office365 service, which comes with
its own anti-spam/anti-virus inbound message protection.

We are now looking for a cheaper, yet effective, anti-spam/anti-virus
solution for inbound messages just to Listserv.

Thanks,

Alex Nishri
Manager of Operations,
Systems Infrastructure group,
in the Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) group,
in the Information Technology Services (ITS) department
email: [log in to unmask]