Dorthe Wohlk <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:00:44 -0700
hi, i am new to listserv and have installed the free edition on our Windows
NT IS4 server, however, i can only get it to work internally, which leads me
to think that there is a problem with our firewall. have any of you
experienced the same and is there a solution to the problem?

thanks
dorthe

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be the subject of
legal privilege.  Any use, copying or disclosure other than by the intended
recipient is unauthorised.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately via +44 (020) 7645 9500 or by email to
[log in to unmask] and delete this message and any copies from your computer
and network.
The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the views of NESTA.