Sat, 11 Nov 2006 12:56:40 -0800
 Nathan,

  My current license expires at the end if December.  Of course
 I can upgrade at no cost until then.  But after we buy a permanent
 license, I think a maintenance contract is extra,, so I think that
 upgrade will come at a cost if we don't get the maintenance contract
 too.  It will be all that we can do to get the license for now.
 ($1000.00) That's why I'm curious as to when 15 will be available.

  I'd like to be able to upgrade to 15 before the end of December,
 if possible.

  Ron