Melody Fleishauer <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 May 2007 12:39:27 -0400
 I know this has been a problem in the past where EarthLink & HotMail
subscribers were receiving multiple copies of newsletters but did anyone
find out anything as to why?

  I am trying to work with a EarthLink support person and all he can say is
"Yes, that subscriber received multiple copies sent from your SMTP server".
Is there any information available from past investigations into this?

Thanks so much.

Melody
Systems Administrator

Checked by AVG Free Edition.