Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:32:01 -0800
I've found that selecting "Advanced Search" affords the same ability to
search by date range (and more), with the added bonus of changing the
sort method on the results. The biggest bonus is not having to explain
the email commands to non technical users.  For obvious reasons, many of
my users who are deaf-blind prefer the email commands.

Regards,
Randy Klumph
The National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness
The Teaching Research Institute
345 N Monmouth Ave
Monmouth, OR 97361

503.838.8885