Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 May 2004 10:26:09 -0500
Allow me to draw your attention to a statement Eric made on this list some
time back:

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind9703&L=lstsrv-l&P=R677&I=-3

Of course I do not speak for Eric, but I do not think his attitude on this
issue has materially changed since 1997.  If it has, I am sure he will say
so :)

This being said, I know that the ability to edit or remove postings via the
web interface is indeed on the wish list and is being contemplated for a
future version.  Whether or not the feature will actually appear, and if
so, when, I have no idea and cannot speculate.

Nathan