KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:58:43 -0400
Although this is no automatic solution, we use dating in the name of the
list.  Such as an english class that started in the fall semester(Aug), we
would name it 9908ENGL__101001-L.  That would be 99 for the year, 08 the
month of the starting semester, ie. spring semester would be 01, etc. ENGL
is the class abbreviation, the 101 is the course number and the 001 is the
section number.  This way at the end of the semester or some pre-determined
point you could go back and do a delete on 9908* and that would cleanup all
lists from that semesters classes.

Kevin McKenzie
DCIT
Clemson University