"John W. Luther" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:59:27 -0600
My thanks to everyone for their input on this.  I share the hope that LSoft will find another way to make their digests look pretty, one that will leave the mail alone until it is actually being put in the digests.

John

--
John W. Luther
Systems Administrator

Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.