Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:13:07 +0200
>Undefined                       first referenced
>DBMS_iscall                         lsv.o
>ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to lsv

This was due to an error in creating the builds for some of the unix systems
that support DB2. We have updated the unix kits to correct this problem.
There is no need to install the new kits unless you experience this problem
- the old and new kits are functionally identical as long as you do not try
to relink lsv on your system (which is necessary to use DB2 or Oracle, and
optional otherwise). Sorry about that, we have put a procedure in place to
make sure that relinking is tested in the future before we release a kit.

  Eric