Mer Gimenez <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:12:25 +0100
         Hello.

         We have a script that all nights remake all list from a Data Base.
The owner of ALL list must be [log in to unmask] to do this. Nobody can be
authorized to change lists configuration except [log in to unmask]

         In most of list, we have:

Send=editor,private

         How can I get send to Editor (to [log in to unmask]) the mails
sended by people different to list members and people defined in Editor
(for example, [log in to unmask]), instead of send to [log in to unmask] a mail telling :
You are not authorized to send mail to the LIST-L list from your
[log in to unmask] account. ...
please contact the list owners: [log in to unmask]

         I have try with Send=Editor, Private, Hold    but isn´t working

         Thank you,

Mercedes Giménez Barrio                     e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Unidad Técnica de Comunicaciones     Phone: +34  91  397 51 53
Tecnologías de la Información               Fax : +34  91  397 39 14
Facultad de Económicas, E-VI-110        http://www.utc.uam.es/
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Crta. de Colmenar, Km. 15                  E-28049 Cantoblanco.España