Glenda Keyworth <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:33:26 -0400
I am a site owner so I can reate and mange lists, but I don't have access to
the configuration file that shows site maintainers. I'd like to see a list
of our site owners without looking at the configuration file. I don't see a
site owner's command that will show site owners. Is there one?

I've looked through the site owners manual, and I've looked searched the
site owner's listserv archive and FAQ. I don't see anything related to
showing site owners.

The listserv web interface isn't available to me. Please let me know what
email command would be the equivalent of sending a command from the web
interface.

Thanks

Glenda