Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 May 1997 10:08:15 -0500
   I'm one of those slow types who has been running LISTSERV (1.8c) on
Windows NT Server 3.51 (SP5) for over a year but haven't installed a web
server yet. I really want to get that done real soon now so would like to
hear of any positive or negative experiences of others.  What would you do
differently?

   I'm most concerned not to impact the current system adversely.  I'm
still running the stock FTP server that comes with NT Server and I think
that gets replaced by the IIS install - is that right?  I also run an
older BINT for NT.

   I read this list via digest and don't
remember a lot of discussion about this but if there has been please just
point me in the right direction and I'll find it.  Thanks!

Marty Hoag