Bob Jackiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Sep 1994 23:19:17 CDT
Thanks to all who responded to my 'FULLHDR' question. Now, on to more...

   You can get your name on the incoming mail by setting the header to
FULLHDR. Can you do the same for digests? I would assume that the
digest processor just looks if you're set to get a digest, and at nothing
else in your list setting, right?

   Is there a line limit for the Repro setting? One of my list owners
claims that he sometimes gets his posted messages back, and sometimes
not. The list is defined as Sender= Editor, and he is the editor. Ack= Yes.
His personal preferences are: Ack=Yes, Repro=Yes. One example he gave me
was that he posted a message, which was about 150 lines, and he never got his
copy. On a testlist of ours, I posted something to a list, and also received
nothing. My settings were Repro=Yes. Bug or feature?

   And finally, I think I say this in the archives, but I don't know the
work to search for anymore. What's the command to tell LISTSERV to rescan
the readers of all the lists?

   ListServ NJE 1.8a in use here. Thanks!

  Bob Jackiewicz [\]        UIC Computer Center        E-mail: [log in to unmask]
  University of Illinois at Chicago                  ListServ Administrator
  Windows: From the people who brought you EDLIN!