Sat, 10 Mar 2001 11:09:16 -0600
On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 09:13:19AM -0700, Ben Parker wrote:

> >How does one force an update of the index files (ie. listname.ind0103)
> >for web-based list archives?
>
> see http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/qs/editlogs.html

Amazing.  At the end of the section that talks about editing
notebook log contents there is a blurb that says doing a GET
and a PUT automagically updates the WWW archives.

Maybe this should be added to the FAQ as a new entry or as an
amendment to this one.

        http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsv-faq.stm#5.11

I didn't want to edit the Notebook contents.  I wanted to
regenerate the index for the WWW archives that got inadvertently
deleted so I didn't think this section of the manual would apply
to me.

Then again just having a command like this that would regenerate
the index used by the WWW archives would be great too.

        ARCHIVE LISTNAME LOG0103 PW=XXXXXXXX

Thanks for the help.

-Steve