Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:48:35 +1000
Hello again,

I just replaced it on the UNIX shell and well it worked...

BTW after I restart the changes I made to the templates are not reflected
in the Lists index page.  Why is that?  All the other pages changed ok
(Header and Trailer) but not the Lists index page.  The template is
calling the same trailer and header files so I assume a restart of
listserv is not enough.  I probably must wipe out the web files so that
when it restarts it creates all the necessary files including those Lists

I would recommend that in future releases the WA script overwrites this
files with the news ones so that changes to the templates can be seen
without manually having to delete the archive files.  This is of course
assuming that all files in this directory are created "on the fly".

Regards,

David