"George Shedlock Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Dec 1992 16:52:32 EDT
This past weekend we had an HDA crash. After restoring the LISTSERV 191
disk we tried to autolog the LISTSERV machine. It immediately LOGged off.
I then LOGged onto LISTSERV from a terminal and put in the LSVPROF
command. I got the following messages:

DMSNXL619E Module LSWPLIB not found
DMSNXM624I No nucleus extentions are loaded
   139 +++ Call LSVCD1
DMSREX478E error 43 running LSVINIT EXEC, Line 139: routine not found
Ready;
      Any help in restoring my LISTSERV will be much appreciated.
And to think, I just got it up to the current release level :-)