"John S. Fisher" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Apr 1992 11:02:27 EDT
Does anyone know of a clever way to have GET <name> PACKAGE return one set of
files whereas an AFD <name> PACKAGE makes you eligible for a different
(intersecting) set of files?  I realize I can do the equivalent with two
$PACKAGE files and a little user education, but....

The reason I'm interested in this is because I'd like to keep the entire
package as a VMARC-style archive.  New people asking for the package would get
the archive plus some plain-text documentation.  People that have AFD'ed the
package should only get individual updates (which are usually small) that I'd
post separately, not the full VMARC-style archive each time it is updated.

/JSFisher