Sheila Fredrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:50:19 -0500
There is something very strange going on with our Listserv ...

Since about two weeks ago, mail delivery has gotten extremeley slow.  Now we
are getting mail in "spurts."  Mail is sometimes held for several hours
until a collection of it arrives all at once, with the same "sent" time on
all in that batch.

LSoft Tech Support had us check out several things but we have been unable
to discover the cause.  We are on a leased server and our provider doesn't
know what it is, either.  Listserv logs show all leaving the server within a
couple of minutes so it does not look like a Listserv problem.  It seems it
is being held somewhere and then something triggers it to be sent.

Anyone seen anything like this before and if so, what did it turn out to be?

Sheila Fredrickson
NESDA/ISCET