"Matthew N. Kleiman" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 15:06:59 GMT
        I am seeking a host for the BERNER mailing list, a mailing list
devoted to the discussion of the Bernese Mountain Dog (a/k/a "Berners").
As many of you know, breed-specific canine mailing lists are a popular
means for owners, prospective owners and interested parties to communicate
and learn about particular breeds of dogs.  As the author of the Bernese
Mountin Dog Home Page, I have received requests from many on-line Berner
owners to start this list.  I estimate list membership to vary in the
range of 30-60 members, with between 5 to 15 messages per day.  Archival
storage would not be required.  I would serve as list administrator.

        There is currently no mailing list devoted to the Bernese Mountain
Dog, and there is no other list titled "BERNER".  Despite my pleading, my
commercial internet access provider has a policy against establishing
mailing lists and mail aliases, except for commercial customers willing to
pay large sums of money.  Please feel free to visit the Berner Home Page
at:

        <URL:http://www.prairienet.org/~mkleiman/berner.html>

to learn more about the Bernese Mountain Dog.  I and the other on-line
Berner owners appreciate your consideration.  Kindly respond by e-mail.

*Thank you.*

- Matthew Kleiman ([log in to unmask])