CERN Eric Thomas <ERIC@CEARN>
Fri, 28 Aug 1987 11:20 GVA
  If any of  you encounter a CMS  error message in their  LISTSERV console log
from DMSSMN saying that storage capacity is exceeded, please forward me a copy
of the console log (bunch of error messages generated by CMS + the previous 10
lines or  so of successful LISTSERV  command execution). I am  trying to track
the %^&^%&*%%$@ CMS  service routine which calls OS simulation  for storage. I
cannot use  the multitudineous errors  from LISTSERV@FRECP11 for  this purpose
because it purposefully calls a PASCAL  program of its own accord (it controls
the printing  of files on our  3812 and the 'submit  graphic printout' program
supplied by IBM is in PASCAL) and the errors are therefore "normal".

Thanks, Eric