Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Jan 1994 23:24:54 MST
On Mon, 31 Jan 1994 17:00:24 EST Harold Pritchett said:

>The question was "Can you change the DEFAULT value?"  The answer is still
>no, unless you mess with the source.  Yes, you can change the value for
>any single list by including a "Daily-Threshold= nnn" keyword in the header
>for that list.

Well, each of us read that ambiguous statement differently.  I took it as a
question from a new, or potential, listowner, and interpreted it as
"can you change [from] the default value [of 50 to a different value]".
I now understand your interpretation too.  Guess such are the vagaries
of the English language (and most others, too, I guess).

cyclops

  Dan Lester                          Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Network Information Coordinator     Bitnet:   ALILESTE@IDBSU
  Boise State University Library
  Boise, Idaho  83725                 In the kingdom of the blind, the
  208-385-1235                        one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus. 1523