Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:51:26 -0500
On: Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 04:31:49PM -0500,Bill Verity Wrote:

} I get rejects like this from time-to-time:
}
} The enclosed message, found in the  XXXXXX-L mailbox and shown under the
} spool
} ID 1522352 in the system log, has been identified as a possible delivery
} error
} notice for the  following reason: mail origin is listed  in the "Filter="
} list
} header keyword (or its default value for the XXXXXX-L list).

Do you have * Filter also, . . . . .
in your header?  If so, then you are using Lsoft's internal filter list
which includes things like postmaster@* and other such addresses.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67