Anthony Del Rosso <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 20:44:43 -0400
Did you have any replies to this thread? I'm also interested in postfix under a Linux system.

Thanks..

Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: Lutner, Sean [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New to listserv

Hello to all...
        I am in the process of setting up a listserv server, and have a few
questions I'm hoping you out there in listserv land can help me with. We
need have found that listserv will do everything we want it to do, mainly
integrate well with our Oracle backend. My questions arise with the MTA we
run on our mailhub which will be the listserv server as well.  Our mailhub
runs Postfix. I haven't been able to dig up any information on running
Listserv with Postfix. So, if anyone out there is running this setup and can
tell me any drawbacks of it, problems you've encountered, how you got around
them, things that don't work, things that do, etc. The basic rundown of
running Postfix and listserv. I'm also setting up a test list with the eval
copy of Listserv I have, and would like any info on testing it you can offer
me. And...while I'm asking, how to setup  the integration between an Oracle
backend and Listserv so that we can generate lists from our databse of
users.

Thanks in advance for any help...
Sean Lutner