Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:34:39 -0500
Another thing you can do is put all known email addresses for the
trouble-maker on the Filter=Also,... line. What I did in a similar
case is did a search on several search engines for the person's name
to uncover as many email addresses as I could find. Dejanews is a
good source. Unfortunately, there are as many free email services as
stars in the sky, so he can keep coming up with new addresses, but if
you are persistent in adding each new address to the Filter, he will
eventually give up.

Francoise