Amanda Dahl <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 15:29:21 -0700
Hello,
The name of my company has just changed, so I am changing the domain name of
my site. I need to know what needs to change on my LISTSERV and LSMTP
servers. I have made all of the required OS-level changes for the
switchover, and tried to change everything in the LISTSERV and LSMTP config
files (ie: anything that said ten.net is now pogo.com). However, when I run
the `go` script on the LISTSERV machine, it exits out, dumping core with an
"arithmetic exception". Does this mean that something has to change in the
license file?
Any help would be appreciated, as my LISTSERV and LSMTP servers are
currently not functioning at all.

Thank you very much.

Amanda K. Dahl
Unix Systems Administrator