Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Feb 1993 14:14:37 EST
I have been informed that LISTSERV@YORKVM1 is leaving the backbone and I
need to move those users to either UBVM or HEARN (most likely UBVM).

Is there an easy way to do this?

Or should I just make the appropriate header changes to the PEERS= lines
and ADD the YORKVM1 users to UBVM?

With the current status of the net do I really need PEERS anyway?

Thanks,

Jim Gerland  - Consultant, Network User Support           University at Buffalo
Academic Services, Computing & Information Technology     Buffalo, NY 14260
716.645.3557 Work                                         716.645.3734 FAX
[log in to unmask]                              [log in to unmask]