"Christian J. Reichetzeder" <REICHETZ@AWIIMC11>
Fri, 25 Mar 88 09:44:23 SET
I have set up a list for POSTMAST and also one for a user who left our
institution (but not our computer and had her userid changed) to
catch occasional direct mailings and files and forward them.
*-*
What I set up looks like:
 Send= Editor, Editor=userid@here, Owner=userid@here

This is working for MAIL - but not for files:
  * 17:30:18 To   B980UVW1@AWIIMC11: Your file for I980SCB1 has been sub
  * mitted to the list editor: (...)
  * 17:30:19 File (9815) transferred to REICHETZ@AWIIMC11
  * 17:30:19 Sent information mail to REICHETZ@AWIIMC11
There are two errors:
1)  I am  NOT the  editor of  this list!  So this  file should  NOT have  been
   transferred to me
2) the file is NOWHERE at all ! It simply has disappeared

Could someone tell me if file-distribution  works for Send=Editor lists? If it
does then I have to ask what I make wrong. If not then this is a bug report   .
Christian