"Alejandro J. Kurczyn S." <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Sep 1991 14:15:09 CST
Our listserv is down and I don't know why. The following errors appear
before the WARM|COLD request, and It has a somewhat large mail queue waiting!

DMSFRE161T, DMSFRE163T, DMSITP143T

The server was running fine until last friday, as far as I've discovered, it
has some 'hardware' specific needs that can be overriden with SET ASSIST OFF,
I am suspecting a problem with the new format of the BITEARN NODES, as just
before crashing it says 'Source node not found in table'.

Any hint?

/Alejandro Kurczyn

pd: This is a backbone server :-(