Greg Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 08:50:19 EDT
Not to beat a dead horse, but the subject of a WWW interface to LISTSERV has
come up again.  I checked the archives and the last official word from Eric
was late May, early June 1996.  All the features that Eric mentioned in the
WWW interface is what our site is clamoring for.  Note, the interface has been
available for VMS and NT since then.  We (as I'm sure many others) are
looking for this functionality from Unix LISTSERV.  I know this requires
several versions of the interface (Unix is *not* unix, i.e., all unix is
not the same) but I was wondering about progress on this front.  People here
talk of writing their own interfaces and I keep saying "wait for the official
release from LSoft."  Eric or Nathan, any comments?  Thanks.

--Greg Kroll
  Virginia Tech Computing Center