Andrew Bourland <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:24:22 -0400
Hi,

I recently got the ListServ 1.08d as part of an acquisition my company made.
There are about a dozen lists I am trying to combine into a super-list, and
even though I'm executing the command correctly, it does nothing.

I saw something in the documentation about List Maintainers being the only
ones who can actually set up a super-list. I signed in with admin rights,
which I'll assume must not come with list maintainer rights.

I own the server it is on and it is co-located here in town, so it's not
like there is some other place I can find a List Maintainer.

Any suggestions on how I might go about resolving this problem?

Thanks, in advance...
--
Andrew R. Bourland
CEO/Publisher